Assalamualaikum and hello!! I humbly welcome you back to another of my food review! This time around is our local restaurant ; ✨Secret Recipe✨
Yes, you read it correctly and if I'm not mistaken, the rose lychee cake is a new cake produced by SR so that's why I was very eager to taste it! Hoping that it won't disappoint me.
Intro : So.. this was the same evening that I went to Nasi Kak Wok too😅😆I had lunch with my friends kat situ, and later that evening, I had an early dinner with my roommate. Kesian my roommate at that time sebab she wasn't feeling well, and she hasn't been out of the room for a few days dah, so when she asked me to teman her to have an early dinner, I was willingly to go hehe I JUST HAD MY LUNCH.
Anyway~ we took grab to Aeon (RM 5 sebab dekat sangat and boleh jalan but bro, considering my unwell roommate) so we went to Aeon and sampai in less than 5 mins because it was so near + the traffic wasn't congested (not knowing why)
Okay, i suggested SR because I was eager to taste the cake, and yes, I ordered Rose Lychee Cake and along with my main course and will forever be my fav from SR : Kids' Mac n Cheese (kids sebab takda sayuuuuur!!!) because I tak makan sayur hehe (weakling biasala)
🍝I really have a thing for pasta and the mozarella cheese and creamy sauce were very proportionate to the portion of pastas served and even when I took the first bite (knowing that I've tasted) and every time, tak pernah gagal, ya Allah rasa puas hati like the tastes are complete! Creamy just like the way I wanted, not too muak because the cheese and sauce weren't banyak pun. Just nice! 9/10
🍰Looks compelling, yes it did. One thing I tak puas hati, what's with the SMILE? dahla blue in colour T_T but I really get their effort, I terhibur and seronok tengok the writing hahaha. Im gonna say, I like it, but will I order it again? No. Hehe Just like the name itself, rasa lychee and rose tu balanced and memang sedap. It wasn't that sweet but maybe because I dislike the rose petals in between the icing? I think it was a bit bothering la kot hehe. In conclusion, it was nice but I won't reorder it tbh, I wasn't able to finish it hehe. 6.5/10
👍👍Thumbs up Secret Recipe!
Adios~




0 comments