Assalamualaikum, hello.
It's me again bringing to you another FOOD REVIEW!
Okay so class finished at 11:45am just now and selalunya lepas kelas mesti makan and the famous question among friends is that..... nak makan mana??!!!
Thank god Shah Alam ada banyak appealing restaurants and around MSU memang ada banyak kedai makan and if any of us took more than 15 minutes just to decide where to eat ; memang memilih bethol! anyways when we were on our way to keluar uni, there was this kiosk selling young adult's genre books and.... anime merchandise! so kiranya some of us pergi kiosk tu and some of us were discussing about were to eat... can you guess where did I go?
ANIME BOOTH!
hahahahahahahahahaha I was very fascinated with the merchandise T^T although I knew from the very beginning I won't buy pun tapi saja je belek belek and tanya harga (as though as I'm buying). There were Attack on Titan's cloth badge, pokémon's cloth badges and plushies! and demon slayer's keychains
Once dah habis belek belek, we went to the other group and.... the decision wasn't made yet! hahahahaha masalah betul! we asked our other classmates, some of them said they were going to I-city and some of them went to the Cafeteria...
Actually, we were so close to go to I-city shah alam as well, dah plan nak naik kereta siapa etc etc but then out of the blue, one of us came up with a suggestion ; chinese muslim restaurant (around MSU ; walking distance)
So we walked... I was wearing a jubah on that day.... I was... having a hard time walking :(
credit : google
The place was very nice and comfy. 7.8/10 for the interior design!
Okay so we unanimously wanted to order Nasi putih and lauk-pauk. So we ordered :
- Salted Egg Butter Prawn 9/10
- Ying Yang Kai Lan. 8/10
- Sambal Sotong. 9.5/10
- Tauhu 6/10
- Kam Heong Chicken 7/10
- Nasi Putih x8
- Ais kosong x8
everyone is excited!
(Dini, Firhath)
PUBG/ML tak pasti sis
(Zuhdi, Ilman, Redza)
sorry girls the quality is a bit bad bcs I screenshotted from a video :(
(Anis, Afifa)
So all of us were very satisfied with the food. (good food = happy tummy). The highlight of the day was.... when we were discussing about the bills and payments.. There was this one akak said 'eh dah bayar dah' weh we were confused.... vvery confused! rupa rupanya ada makhluk Allah silently paid for the food without any of us noticing T^T
Firhath was the one who paid for the food which god knows how expensive the total was :(
Thank You Firhath! Semoga Allah mengurniakan endless rezeki untuk kau!
Until next time.








0 comments